Monday, June 11, 2012

We are family!



For the first time, I was the one who initiated a family get-together as the summer-ender for us students in the family since we're starting another school year this week! I'm excited to go back to school! Though I haven't had any back-to-school shopping yet. :( 



It wasn't anything special but an intimate dinner. I think we filled the place with our voices, though. Haha! We decided to shift away from Asian cuisines for a while since we've been eating Chinese food mostly during the weekends. Anyway, we had our family summer-ender dinner at Shakey's in Cainta. There's already one there? Yep! They opened a new branch in the area and might as well say that fast food chains are starting to boom over the place.

Mojos and chicken! These really made my night! :)

...with garlic bread

This dish remains to be mysterious...

As usual, yung "nahiyang" slice. Lol


Desserts are served!

Vanilla sundae with that strawberry thing.

Plain raisin oatmeal cookie for me! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...