Sunday, June 17, 2012

De(slightly)stress.

The first days of my last year in school are finally over. Yay!! I'm stuck with five or so readings already, though. As for the time being, I'm taking a ~*break*~ from school works... for an hour. I still couldn't post the rest of my Chinatown trip with Nixie for the same reason --- school. Though hopefully I can post everything by this week!

One afternoon at the library. 

d

e

My then plain orange notebook turned into this with some recycled magazines 
and a magazine plastic cover. I must have been inspired by our Emerging Technologies professor
with "Imagination is the fruit of human creativity." Okay, what? 

parrot



Of course, Happy Father's Day to every dad in the world!! :)

Four things to tell to our fathers as the priest imparted earlier in his homily:

Thank you.
I'm sorry.
I forgive you.
I love you. 

Short ones but can mean everything.

PS: Shameless plug. Follow me on Instagram! (_franceslim)
/edit. Not really the best post for the month. Lol

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...