Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ohohoho, we are sweet.

For the part 2 of the first of our Katipunan venture, we had our dessert ---or shall I say DESSERTS--- at the newly-opened Mom and Tina's Bakery & Cafe which was just two restaurants away from Moshi Moshi. They also have a branch in Pasig where it was full of customers everytime I pass by the place and left me curious of what this bakery/cafe was all about. Katipunan branch was not so different, in a positive way. How was it? Let's see... :) 

IMG_2696


Honestly, I've had 100% difficult time deciding on what to order 'cause everything is just so tempting! My first choice was this beehive cupcake however, the "healthy" person that I am and since it was already past dinner time, I didn't order one. Meh, maybe next time.

IMG_2685

Meanwhile, as everyone was so busy choosing on what to have for themselves, I took the time to take photos of these foodgasmic cupcakes! Cupcakes and muffins range from P45-P75. Although we didn't try any pastries or their other specialties, we'd certainly be back for more.

IMG_2688

IMG_2689

IMG_2690

IMG_2691

They also have these bread favorites! 

IMG_2692

IMG_2693

IMG_2694

IMG_2702
Pecan Chocolate Muffin


Here's what we ordered: 

IMG_2708
Sansrival

IMG_2703
Brazo de Mercedes 

IMG_2704
Butter Cupcake

IMG_2712
Blueberry Muffin

IMG_2713

That, folks, ended my night at Katipunan (I'm not sure about theirs! Haha!)... and, yes, I woke up with that bloated but contented feeling. 

We are the happy tummies! :D 

IMG_2726

IMG_2725

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...