Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Monday, September 28, 2009
Although we already had a room for the night, I still felt like going home but there's no choice. My family was in Cainta (good thing, our house was located in a high place) at that time. We were able to watch news and the scene was really devastating. We counted the hours that we're staying there and as the morning dawned everywhere we hoped that we'll get home soon but it still took us 5-8 hours (my father and uncle was able to fetch me at about 8 PM, Sunday).
People died and people are still missing until now. My blockmate isn't even home yet because the road to their village is still flooded. And I've been wanting to help out in either UA&P or SHS in packing relief goods for those whose houses and stuff have been destroyed by the devastating Ondoy/Ketsana. Tomorrow, I'll be helping out! :D Please help out too! Schools and mall stores are accepting donations from you.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Anyway, I'm very happy I finally had thought of blogging again but for now, I'm going to post some pictures.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
So, first and foremost, all I can say about college is that it's fun with my ever-funny blockmates, Block IITS! ;)
The "section 1 IITS" with Chary and Tiara
who are from the second section.
(I'm arranging my thoughts, there are many.)
Every week passed by just any other with pictures. My blockmates love taking pictures. Disregard the v word, please. We went to watch movies and we enjoyed each other's company.
And just this Friday we -- there were about 16 of us (out of 40 something) -- went to Eastwood to watch Harry Potter 6 when everyone else's school was suspended. So, in that picture we still have 5 other blockmates who were MIA, at least in the picture.
So yeah, we watched the 6th installment of Harry Potter and I tell you, it's so much better than Twilight. I meant Harry Potter in general so haters, excuse me for a moment. I know some of you didn't really enjoy it but I did especially the part where Ron was like a lunatic.
Harry: Divine. Had ourselves a little late night snack, did we?
Ron: It was on your bed, the box, I just thought I'd try one.
Enough of the Harry Potter madness now and move on, shall we? So, we have this Hatch Week at school where we had to wear themed clothes the whole week.
Monday: High School Uniform Day--- very much awaited! :-bd
Tuesday: Retro Day
Wednesday: UN Day
Thursday: Geek Day
Friday: Get Fired Up! Day
So yeah, I need help? Especially on the UN Day. I would like to be more of a Chinese. Haha! Everyone's worried about this so am I! Naki-ride na lang ako :-bd And I have to do this NSTP reaction paper shiz to be passed on Wednesday so therefore, I have to shut up now.
:D I missed blogging!
It's Super Junior for you! ;;)
And oh, Hyuk's hair's red!
Saturday, June 20, 2009
I know I'm moving into college already but there are still some issues in our school particularly those that concern the lower batches. One that is about our batch. I should say, this really bad person called lilmissshsian, that's what she calls herself, is spreading some really weird stuff about my batchmates. We already graduated, goddamnit, bitch. She even called one of them a nanny in her face. That lilmissshsian must be so embarrassed by now that my batchmates have proven her wrong. But the point is, she doesn't have to judge everybody else as bad especially the people in my batch and we're already away from the School of the Holy Spirit. Maybe she just couldn't get enough of us, could she? Maybe Gossip Girl has gotten into her head OR she just likes the attention aka KSP.
The second issue. Well, I'd better not talk about it. I'll just say: Respect is earned. Why not start respecting yourselves before karma gets in your way?
Set aside those issues. And I'll share with you my expected college life. In short, my university goals:
Being active in organizations. has always been my dream. I never was once the "active" but more the "silent." Don't get me wrong, I'm not the person who sulks in the corner all day but I'm really self-conscious when talking to people. I started achieving this goal by joining the UA&P Chorale. Last June 17th, I and my friends went to UA&P for the auditions. I was actually really nervous that my jaw kept on shaking. The funny thing was when I was singing my piece, "Reflection," my throat suddenly stopped working or something. You know the "when will my reflection show" part? Well, when I was about to sing "reflection," I suddenly stopped at "reflect." HAHA, nabitin pa. I recovered, fortunately. And just a while ago when I woke up, I received a text message from Ms. Puyat, the moderator, that I passed. (Thank you, Lord!) I know it's a small thing but big things come from small beginnings right? Congratulations to Angel, G & Tine too! Liz didn't pass it, though, but
We changed our names. As you can see, Angel was Leah; G was Gil; Tine was Babz; Liz was Melissa and I... am now Frances =)) Because I was Mer or Brader Mer in high school.
Me: Sali tayo dun sa Squadra 'pag di tayo nakapasa!
Tine: Sige! Sige! Or dun sa... ano ba yun. Uno.. Una?
G: IS-A! Hahahaha!
I suddenly remembered my high school History teacher's quote:
Get rid of my glasses. No contacts, please. It isn't permanent, though. I'm gonna use my glasses for classes only so that I'll get used to the no-glasses-days in the future.
Learn languages. Last night, I asked a few people in Y!M and Twitter what Asian language is the best: Mandarin, Japanese or Korean. Mandarin got most of the points so I'm planning to study that during the APEC. It's that, isn't it? I read something about that in our Prospectus. Haha! I would really like to learn Korean and Japanese but now, I'm decided of which to take first: Japanese.
Earn money. I'm gonna be money-wise this time! No unnecessary stuff. Promise, I'll keep that one this time.
And so, we're down to the last topic of today's post:
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
So what have I been up to these days? I haven't posted any sensible material here since the 8th which was my last update. Well, I'm not that so much busy with my life. Actually, I'm just sitting here all day and night in front of the computer for my eyes to drop to the ground.
Second, I spent too much money for Korean stuff. Super Junior & Big Bang, my most favorite groups in the whole wide world before The Script.
The BBPH stuff and Sorry, Sorry (Version C) CD! Too bad, the CD was kind of delayed... maybe because of the rain and the slow postal system here in the country?
FYI, this is a short post. For me. Haha! :D
Monday, June 8, 2009
1. Do you know exactly where your room is?
-- Yes, it's somehow on the opposite side of the stairs.
2. What section are you?
-- DIWA! :-bd
3. Are you a total stranger in that school?
-- No and that kinda sucked.
4. First person to become your friend?
-- Many were already my friends but a new friend was Leslie!
5. Do you still remember your 1st day in high school?
-- Yeah! I was shouting at the corridor like some monkey on the loose.
6. Your best friend that time?
-- I don't have any but I was all-around with Jamie.
7. Who was your seatmate at that time?:
-- Ronica and Leslie. Both were English speakers so that left me with... English! :))
8. Did you have a special someone at that time?:
-- Ikaw. Yihee :"> :">
9. How many were you in your class?:
10. Favorite teacher?:
-- Err.. Ms. Canivel!
Ms. Canivel: May scissor ka ba? Oop, may s pala!
11. Anything significant thing happened that year?
-- My grad pic was stolen. HAHAHA.
12. Any batch theme song?
1. Your section is:
2. Name something special happened that year:
-- I met my friends who are with me now :D
3. How many were you in class?:
-- 42 again? :))
4. Did you have the same classmates?
5. Favorite place to hang out:
-- The back corridor \:D/
6. Something bad happened that year?
-- I just had my heart broken. Naks. :-j
7. Did you have a significant other
-- What? =)) OMG, kabit? Haha.
8. Batch theme song?
-- Hawak Kamay. HAHAHA. I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
1. Your section:
-- Katarungan in the house, yo.
2. Your adviser:
-- Ms. Sabordo. (Hey, hey, hey! Heypi Birthday!)
3. Favorite place to hang out.
-- Classroom. Small canteen.
4. Something memorable that happened:
-- Funny moments with Jea, my then seatmate; Interaction. Prom wasn't that memorable, eh.
... ito ay nangyari ilang lightyears na ang nakararaan.
sa di kalayuang bahagi ng silid-aralan ay may dalawang nilalang na nagtatalastasan.. tunghayan natin ang naiiba at katangi-tangi nilang pag-uusap..
Mer : Katarungan, tas may 'E'!?!?!?!?!!?
Jea : Baka TAEEE!!
Mer : Shiyaaaraaapp! Don't talk to me!!
Jea : :(( :|
Mer : Joke Lang. GRRAAABEE.
Jea : HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =))))
makalipas ang ilang saglit..
Jea : Brader Mer, borrow ng book...
Mer : o, ito. :)
Mer : give me my book!!
Jea : AYAW. nipahiram mo na eh..
Mer : natural akin 'to.
--- demmit. ang laboooo.
Jea : Mer, ano gagawin sa geom?
Mer : Tutunganga.
Jea : :|
Mer : punong-puno si kadors ah!
Jea : Di kasi puno eh.. kahoy kasi..
Mer : ano gusto mo? BAKAL!?
-- pasensya na. ganyan lamang talaga siya..
porket nagundergo ng WARTS REMOVAL sa OB-GYNE :) konting pag-uunawa na lamang po.
-- Jea's Multiply (02-28-08)
5. Hobby that year:
-- I laugh every... I don't know but it's so not every second.
6. Any batch theme song?
-- Soulja Boy. Amputa =)) (Squatter. Hahaha.)
7. Any significant other?
8. Anything special happened that year?
-- Just read the almost the same question up there :-j
1. Your section?
-- Bayanihan :-bd
4. Anything special happened that year?
-- Remind me.
5. Have you undergone any disciplinary action?
-- Errr... muntik na. I said almost the "putang" chuva word in front of a teacher. Accidentally.
6. Any batch theme song?
--- Flying High Soaring High That's What We're Meant For And Maybeeeeeeee Weeeeee. Yeah, basta yun. :-j
I suddenly missed high school.
And if you haven't read the newspaper yesterday or something last week.
Our classes was postponed to
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Pardon me for being a fangirl this time. I'm just happy that Kibum's not MIA anymore and will finally join that 13-member group again. His hair, apparently, has been a shock to me but I'm glad that he might just be back to Super Junior already. I mean who knows? He might be MIA again after that premiere of Choi Min Sik's movie like before where he, first, disappeared after the LG CF's.
I wish Manila's in their schedule because they're having 10 cities to tour.
Wonder Girls would be performing at a Jonas Brothers Concert by the way.
The fangirling ends here.
And I'm commuting now... with my friends and it's very exhausting especially when the MRT keeps on overheating or something like that. This exhaustion gets me to sleep at 9 PM.
June 22's our opening of classes. Sad. :(
This is what kids gotta say:
What is the proper age to get married?
- “Eighty-four. Because at that age, you don’t have to work anymore, and you can spend all your time loving each other in your bedroom.” (Judy, 8)
- When I am done with kindergarten, I’m going to find me a wife.” (Tommy, 5)
What do most people do on a date?
- “On the first date, they just tell each other lies, and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date.” (Mike, 10)
When is it okay to kiss someone?
- “You should never kiss a girl unless you have enough bucks to buy her a big ring and her own VCR, ‘cause she’ll want to have videos of the wedding.” (Jim, 10)
- “Never kiss in front of other people. It’s a big embarrassing thing if anybody sees you. But if nobody sees you, I might be willing to try it with a handsome boy, but just for a few hours.” (Kally, 9)
The Great Debate: Is it better to be single or married?
- “It’s better for girls to be single, but not for boys. Boys need somebody to clean up after them.” (Lynette, 9)
- “It gives me a headache to think about that stuff. I’m just a kid. I don’t need that kind of trouble.” (Kenny, 7)
Why does Love happen between two people?
- “No one is sure why it happens, but I heard it has something to do with how you smell. That’s why perfume and deodorant are so popular.” (Jan, 9)
- “I think you’re supposed to get shot with an arrow or something, but the rest of it isn’t supposed to be so painful.” (Harlen, 8)
What is it like to fall in love?
- “Like an avalanche where you have to run for your life.” (Roger, 9)
- “If falling in love is anything like learning to spell, I don’t want to do it. It takes to long time to learn.” (Leo, 7)
On the role of good looks in love and marriage:
- “If you want to be loved by somebody who isn’t already in your family, it doesn’t hurt to be beautiful.” (Jeanne, 8)
- “It isn’t always just how you look. Look at me. I’m handsome like anything and I haven’t got anybody to marry me yet.” (Gary, 7)
- “Beauty is skin deep. But how rich you are can last a long time.” (Christine, 9)
Concerning why lovers hold hands:
- “They want to make sure their rings don’t fall off, because they paid good money for them.” (David, 8)
Confidential opinions about love:
- “I’m in favor of love as long as it doesn’t happen when ‘The Simpsons’ are on TV.” (Anita, 6)
- “Love will find you, even if you are trying to hide from it. I’ve been trying to hide from it since I was five, but the girls keep finding me.” (Bobby, 8)
- “I’m not rushing into being in love. I’m finding fourth grade hard enough.” (Regina, 10)
Personal qualities necessary to be a good lover:
- “One of you should know how to write a check. Because, even if you have tons of love, there is still going to be a lot of bills.” (Ava, 8)
Some sure-fire ways to make a person fall in love with you:
- “Tell them that you own a whole bunch of candy stores.” (Del, 6)
- “Don’t do things like have smelly, green sneakers. You might get attention, but attention ain’t the same thing as love.” (Alonzo, 9)
- “One way is to take the girl out to eat. Make sure it’s something she likes to eat. French fries usually works for me.” (Bart, 9)
How can you tell if two adults eating dinner at a restaurant are in love?
- “Just see if the man picks up the check. That’s how you can tell if he’s in love.” (John, 9)
- “Lovers will just be staring at each other and their food will get cold. Other people care more about the food,” (Brad, 8)
- “It’s love if they order one of those desserts that are on fire. They like to order those because it’s just like their hearts are on fire.” (Christine, 9)
What most people are thinking when they say ‘I love you’:
- “The person is thinking: Yeah, I really do love him, but I hope he showers at least once a day.” (Michelle, 9)
How a person learns to kiss:
- “You learn it right on the spot, when the gooshy feelings get the best of you.” (Doug, 7)
- “It might help if you watched soap operas all day.” (Carin, 9)
When is it okay to kiss someone?
- “It’s never okay to kiss a boy. They always slobber all over you… that’s why I stopped doing it.” (Jean, 10)
How to make love endure:
- “Spend most of your time loving instead of going to work.” (Tom, 7)
- “Don’t forget your wife’s name… that will mess up the love.” (Roger, 8)
- “Be a good kisser. It might make your wife forget that you never take the trash out.” (Randy, 8)
Monday, June 1, 2009
3. Personal Friends. No man is an island. A saying that's been used over and over again for the past decades. Objections are not to be made because the people surrounding a person make that individual special and unique. Thank you because, simply, my friends, were there to make me laugh despite my issues.
4. Close relatives. You made my world upside down and crazy.
5. Shops and malls. Clothes are what I needed and you gave it to me. I was hungry and you made me eat. You've provided these until I've got no money.
6. Music. It made my world more colorful and not boring.
7. My Mistakes. Seriously, I should be thanking these 'cos these made me strong and fight. Nothing more, nothing less.
8. Online Friends. You all have made me realize that there's a bigger world out there when I was still in high school and elementary. And guess what? I'm enjoying it. Knowing new friends despite the location and sometimes, a slightly huge age gap.
9. Blogging. Everyday I think of what to blog but suddenly that thing called writer's block hit me. Through these words I say here I express what I feel more and when I had no one, there it was: the thing called blog.
10. Dreams. These are what I hold on to. I have high dreams to pursue and I'm gonna start it on June 10th.
It was a really fun day although I didn't get hangovers or whatever like my friends did. Haha!
(More pictures @ my Multiply ASAP '09)
Tomorrow's gonna be a friends day again. June 3 to 5 are busy days for the freshmen orientation and the 6th!! I'll receive my SuJu CD already! :"> Can't wait ♥ And technically speaking, I'll probably be busy this week.
But before I end this one, I'll answer Janica's tag! Thank you! :D
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 21 friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!
if someone says 'are you okay', you say?
- Don't Leave Me (The All-American Rejects)
how would you describe yourself?
- Tonight (The Jonas Brothers)
what do you like in a guy/girl?
- Making Out (No Doubt)
WHAT THE HELL =))
how do you feel today?
- Circles (Incubus)
Yeah, I feel my eyebags are forming circles
around my eyes. @-)
what is your life's purpose?
- Of Moons, Birds and Monsters (MGMT)
what's your motto?
- I Can Wait Forever (Simple Plan)
what do your friends think of you?
- Somebody Stop Me (Angela Aki)
what do your parents think of you?
- Hey There Delilah (Plain White T's)
Excuse me? I'm not Delilah.
what do you think about very often?
- In My Arms (Super Junior M)
what is 2 + 2?
- Sparkling (Big Bang)
what do you think of your best friend?
- I Could Break Your Heart Any Day (Mandy Moore)
what is your life story?
- Life On The Moon (David Cook)
what do you want to be when you grow up?
- Strawberry Fields Forever (The Beatles)
what do you think when you see the person you like?
- I Want To Hold Your Hand (The Beatles)
what will you dance to at your wedding?
- Good Girl Gone Bad (Rihanna)
what will they play at your funeral?
- I'll Be (Edwin McCain)
what is your hobby/interest?
- Unforgettable (DBSK)
what is your biggest fear?
- The One (SS501)
what is your biggest secret?
- Please Shine (We Shot the Moon)
what do you want right now?
- Knockin' On Heaven's Door (Guns 'n Roses)
what do you think of your friends?
- Angela (Super Junior)
what will you post this as?
- U Make Me Wanna (Blue)
Sorry, I have a title in mind.
I'm only tagging ten. 21's exhausting.
Ate Ava, Clarence, Ate Ishna, Kaisa, Mariel, Marla,
Pamela, Rachelle, Bianca M and Jue
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
On this day of your life, Frances,
we believe God wants you to know...
that it's time to STOP going through the motions of living,
and START living.
Are you willing to do that now? Or are you going to wait until all life energy drains out of you and your loved ones who are trying to support you at this very moment? You were not born to follow rules and regulations. Living starts with dreaming. So dream, dream friend, and let dreams show you the path to your bliss.
What a perfect quote for this day. I'm going to start living and life starts with productivity and Super Junior. Apparently, I've been enjoying downloads especially the ones with Kibum. I simply ignore the things without him. Kim Kibum, Bryan *gulp* Trevor Kim OR 김기범 is mine. =)) Speaking of which, I ordered and paid for the Version C CD of their third album which cost me $19 more or less last May 18th which was the official release date for YesAsia. The person I ordered it from texted me that it was shipped last 24th and I'd probably get it 14 days later, June 6th! Well, you guessed it, I'm excited :"> :">
Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.”
Thursday, May 21, 2009
We, then, just ate at Teriyaki Boy. Fooled around and ate a lot. Good thing Nixie treated me the Crazy Maki! I got so full right then and there but still, I wanted to buy something from DQ. And speaking of DQ, we saw Mich! We greeted each other: beso, hug, WHATEVER. =)) We fooled around the newer mall again and then there was Angel Aquino, Iya Villania and Megan Young. Well, when we saw Iya she was in a sleep state so..
Mich: Ba't dito siya natutulog? Wala ba siyang bahay?
Seriously. HAHA. The next time around that we saw here, she was with Drew Arellano already. Okay. At 1:30 PM or so, we got back to Cybermall already for we still have a movie to watch. "Angels and Demons" starring Tom Hanks. What about it? Well... despite of me being so I-wanna-go-to-the-toilet-already that time, I still managed to what's the word until the end of the movie. 'twas really funny because I was really shivering from the low temperature of the cinemas. After, everything went fast and then we have to leave already.
May 20 - 24
These days are very unnecessary. I talked to myself all day. Sarcastically. I just learned that sarcasm can be a result of bumming.
Happy Birthday, Marielle Barraza! ;)
This is officially the "OMG I'm so hot day." The temperature went up to a blazing 30 degrees. And we were riding in an old Mazda Sedan 323 to Cainta.
I shopped. You know, this is the thing that made going to college more exciting. New clothes and no uniforms but the sad fact is I will always have to decide of what to where. Everyday. I shopped in F&H and Bayo, btw. I still don't have a bag or bagsssss and proper shoes....
I woke up REALLY early because I had to go along with my parents for I have to get my student license. It was a "success" now, I guess ;)
Frances got a message that on this day, God wants her to know...... that humans learn only by trial and error, and that includes you.
You've got to live life, not think about it. Step into the midst of things, try and fail and learn and stand up again. The question is not whether you will or will not make mistakes - you will. The question is do you want to learn and grow, or do you want to shrink back and be stuck? Take that step you've been avoiding. You can succeed, or you can get feedback that it didn't work, but in either case you are sure to feel alive.
The Hayden-Katrina FUCKING Scandal. I know how everybody feels here: you want them to shut the fuck up and clear things out 'cause they're getting too much attention already and everybody needs to get a hold of reality now. We don't care what happened to Katrina and Hayden or better yet Hayden and Aling Dionisia. They can have all the sex they want. They keep blaming each other and now that Hayden's mother popped up into the scene, things are more complicated. They're going to arrest each other.
OHMYGOD what is happening to the Philippines. And the senate should've known better, bitch.
Good thing Kim Bum's here. Reunite, people! ;)
Friday, May 15, 2009
I can't help myself but to tell these. He's only eight years old, I know, but I don't really like the attention I'm getting from my family. It's like everyone's watching my every move. When I'm at their house, he's always following me around: everytime I go upstairs and basta, everywhere. Can't he at least get a hint of independency and originality like I always had since I was a kid? Nakakaasar talaga! For example, I wanted a Converse as a gift and then he suddenly blurted out that he also wants a Converse! I have an iPod, he wants one. I have a PSP, now he wants one.
What I also don't like about that kid is that he doesn't know how to listen everytime. I know our family is a group of stubborn people but I can't really stand him. I'm 17 years old and he's turning 9 on November. By. The. Way. I'm sorry I ain't to mature to handle this. Nobody can't stand him consistently and what I mean by that consistency is that
HAH. I feel better now after I have said these things. But I feel a little bit bitchy.
My blog is the only place I can express my feelings since I don't have any diaries with me. I know I should me more mature than my maturity right now but please.
About my layout: I've modified some things. I put the Haloscan comments instead of the Blogspot one because I wanted to (it's found down the blog title and the date. I'd really love to receive comments!); I put the links all together in one set rather than that of the free-whatever-link-system that is; I made my name MUCH MORE VISIBLE compared to what I used to have.
I just watched two movies: The Fight Club and Daddy Long Legs.
The Fight Club is a 1999 movie based from Chuck Palanhuik's book of the same title. The movie was mainly of fighting. Some parts may be confusing so I suggest if you watch this movie, go to IMDB.com for the summary and then you'll realize it isn't so much puzzling! Plus, Brad Pitt's there! I'm telling you about Brad because it might interest you.
The second movie of the day, Daddy Long Legs. Like any Korean drama, someone had to die. Literally, it's genre is drama. I'm starting to like Ha Ji Won!
monkeys are merely bored, while man has boredom plus imagination."
- Lin Yutang
(너라고) It's You Drama Version
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
I'm tired of this whole boring routine.
I'm tired of typing.
I'm tired of decisions.
I'm tired of boredom.
I'm tired of waiting.
(I'm tired of hearing 'The Climb')
I'm just plainly tired.
And I have to get a life now.
Maybe go to college.
Jue (San Pedro College of Davao City), Pamela (UST) & Patty (DLSU)
Pardon me for those I forgot to include here. I'm not sure if you're going to college already :P
Frankly, one thing I'm excited about UA&P is meeting oriental people. Yeah, oriental not tropical or whatever. And my future! Ohmygolly, I can't wait to see my future in that school.
HAHAHA. This is cuh-razy.
De La Salle University
University of Santo Tomas
ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY
The best result =)) FAIL! =))
Seriously, I can't get over it.
I laugh everytime I think of it.
Now that I'm one a different path than of my friends who's going to study in UST & DLSU, I'm most definitely the one who's left out. Then maybe, I'm just really different from them. Or not.
- Anna M on Twitter
(I still have to pass my shit for my medical exam :|)
PS: I'm having a new blog!
Monday, May 11, 2009
It may seem to be a little late for this blog
but belated Happy Mothers' Day to your mom, too!
You, whoever who's reading this.
a. Boys Over Flowers (꽃보다 남자)
b. One Litre No Namida/One Litre of Tears (１リットルの涙)
I've been watching it for the past two days before it starts on GMA because... I'm really curious about the plot and why some people go crazy and tearful when they watch it. I had to see it for myself and guess what, I found myself sobbing.
OMG. I effing love Dakota Fanning! I really like her acting so much :-bd And Camilla Belle's really pretty. I'll rate the movie a 3.5 out of 5, though, 'cos I was expecting it to be so much full of action but there wasn't that much.
d. True Blood
Don't watch it if you hate vampires and Anna Paquin. Out of curiousity and even though I don't like Anna Paquin, I'm watching and loving it. It's more likely to be Twilight-like but I tell you, it's not very much Twilight but more than that. Ironically speaking, I love True Blood even though Anna Paquin's not my type of an actress.
e. Hannah Montana: The Movie
I wonder why I always forget the last h of the Hannah. =)) I hereby declare that I'm a fan of Miley Cyrus that's why I downloaded the movie. People are too much blahs about Miley but whatever, I like her and Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez and Ashley Tisdale but definitely not Vanessa Hudgens. Sarreh ;;)
f. FUCKING SUPER JUNIOR
Fucking isn't part of the group. LOL, it's just Super Junior, a 13-member Korean group and they're gonna be releasing another single from "Sorry, Sorry" which is entitled, "It's You."
g. Gossip Girl
Everybody --- or at least all of the people I know--- already knows the You Know You Love Me line.
The next thing to Beverly Hills 90210. Erin Silver is love though she went so much ballistic during one of the episodes.
i. Atashinchi no Danshi (アタシんちの男子)
It's a very good show :D Especially that Horikita Maki (Hanazakari No Kimitachi e) and Koji Seto (Koizora) 's there.
Chisato Mineta, a 20-year-old homeless girl who moves about from parks to net cafes. Her mother died due to an illness, and because of her father's disappearance after earning an incredible 100 million yen debt, she is chased out of her home. Every day, Chisato must fight a battle with this debt, until one day she meets the president of a huge toy company, who agrees to pay of her debts if she marries him. Chisato now finds herself as the young mother of six eccentric sons, all adopted by the head of the company as successors to the company...
I'm wanting more oriental friends here. Search Google for what I mean by oriental.
And sings the tune without words And never stops - at all.
- Emily Dickinson
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
And yes, the girl second from the right is Sandara Park if you don't know by now. I feel happy for her because at least, she was able to redeem herself. Like some of you, I used to hate her... well not exactly hate but I just don't like her. She's better off in Korea if she wanna sing than here.
Sorry, Sorry (슈퍼주니어), Gee (소녀시대) & Tell Me (원더걸스).
"I'm gonna drop it like it's hot." ♥
For the meantime, it's quotes time!
"Yes, sadness is only temporary. But what hurts is, it attacks frequently."
"How do you know if you're valued?
It's when people do things for you not because they have to, but because they really want to see you happy."
" 'I Love You' :
A plea for attention;
A way of saying nothing;
A way of summarizing everything;