Sunday, September 13, 2009

Missed Me?

Forget about the UAAP Cheerdance for a while and save it for later, shall we? Thank God, though, I'm not affected by that because, first, I'm from a really far university compared to those UAAP universities. Second, I didn't actually know it's gonna happen today until know when people are endlessly ranting about it in Facebook. Seriously, what's with the FEU Tamaraws' victory that some can't accept it? Oh well.

Anyway, I'm very happy I finally had thought of blogging again but for now, I'm going to post some pictures.

During our Incorporation Rites with blockmates.

With Trixie, Irmay, Mia and EJ

The last day of our so-called Hatch Week: The Get-Fired Up Day.


Some sabaw moments with Irmay, Mia & Raniel

And finally, the Retro Day of our Hatch Week.

Hatch week's supposed to be the "Freshmen Hell Week" but I'm glad it didn't turn out to be that way! :) One week isn't enough to be considered as a hell week. Well, for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...