Monday, May 11, 2009

Rock My World.

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY, MAMA!
It may seem to be a little late for this blog
but belated Happy Mothers' Day to your mom, too!
You, whoever who's reading this.



Swimming, lakwatsas and things like those. Last Saturday, we went to Antipolo for a little swim. We still can't go to a beach resort 'cause my mother's not here in Manila which made Mothers' Day quite lacking. So yeah, whatever. I was with the whole gang namely: my aunts & uncles, cousins and some neighbors in Cainta. (If you may ask, I'm not from Cainta but we have a house there.) We swam all day and we even tried out the pool with 10 feet! I felt the pressure and the result? Red eyes, back hurting, muscles heavy but there's really the feeling of accomplishment. HAHA whatever shit that is. There's one thing I've learned, though...

THE MORE THE MERRIER!

K. But seriously, I've only learnt of that now. I'm not a loner loser. In fact I love being with my friends but when things get serious, I prefer working with myself and think of it as more advantageous. That's the reason why some people get mystified by me. FTW?!

Denise, I, Tam & Jamie

"All love that has not friendship for its base is like a mansion built upon the sand."

- Ella Wheeler Wilcox

When college enters our lives, I hope nothing will change.

The Things I Love Right Now :)

a. Boys Over Flowers (꽃보다 남자)

So today, it's gonna be premiering here in the country through ABS-CBN. I'm against it, though. Don't get me wrong, okay? I just don't like it being shown here. The bright side is, they didn't change the characters' names! :D soyijeong.goojunpyo.yoonjihoo.songwoobin

b. One Litre No Namida/One Litre of Tears (1リットルの涙)

I've been watching it for the past two days before it starts on GMA because... I'm really curious about the plot and why some people go crazy and tearful when they watch it. I had to see it for myself and guess what, I found myself sobbing.

c. Push

OMG. I effing love Dakota Fanning! I really like her acting so much :-bd And Camilla Belle's really pretty. I'll rate the movie a 3.5 out of 5, though, 'cos I was expecting it to be so much full of action but there wasn't that much.

d. True Blood

Don't watch it if you hate vampires and Anna Paquin. Out of curiousity and even though I don't like Anna Paquin, I'm watching and loving it. It's more likely to be Twilight-like but I tell you, it's not very much Twilight but more than that. Ironically speaking, I love True Blood even though Anna Paquin's not my type of an actress.

e. Hannah Montana: The Movie

I wonder why I always forget the last h of the Hannah. =)) I hereby declare that I'm a fan of Miley Cyrus that's why I downloaded the movie. People are too much blahs about Miley but whatever, I like her and Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez and Ashley Tisdale but definitely not Vanessa Hudgens. Sarreh ;;)

f. FUCKING SUPER JUNIOR

Fucking isn't part of the group. LOL, it's just Super Junior, a 13-member Korean group and they're gonna be releasing another single from "Sorry, Sorry" which is entitled, "It's You."

Thank God Kibum is already in their video or else... Haha :P But I'm glad he's back already :">

g. Gossip Girl

Everybody --- or at least all of the people I know--- already knows the You Know You Love Me line.

h. 90210

The next thing to Beverly Hills 90210. Erin Silver is love though she went so much ballistic during one of the episodes.

i. Atashinchi no Danshi (アタシんちの男子)

It's a very good show :D Especially that Horikita Maki (Hanazakari No Kimitachi e) and Koji Seto (Koizora) 's there.

Chisato Mineta, a 20-year-old homeless girl who moves about from parks to net cafes. Her mother died due to an illness, and because of her father's disappearance after earning an incredible 100 million yen debt, she is chased out of her home. Every day, Chisato must fight a battle with this debt, until one day she meets the president of a huge toy company, who agrees to pay of her debts if she marries him. Chisato now finds herself as the young mother of six eccentric sons, all adopted by the head of the company as successors to the company...

Source


I'm wanting more oriental friends here. Search Google for what I mean by oriental.
Ciao!

'Hope' is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without words And never stops - at all.

- Emily Dickinson

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...