Thursday, May 21, 2009

We've Got A Road Ahead Of Us.

Nixie's pasalubong from Japan

May 19


This is totally fun day. I went to Eastwood with my friends, Mich & Nixie. Nixie and I met up at Save More Don Antonio at about whatever time that was and since we don't have any idea of how to go to Eastwood by jeepney or something else, we decided to ride a cab. We went straight to the Cybermall (basta, the old mall but not the oldest, gets? HAHA) where everything was still closed and the floors were still slippery. So we decided to buy tickets for "Angels and Demons" at the other mall but then, we were indecisive that time that we just waited for Mich to come.

We, then, just ate at Teriyaki Boy. Fooled around and ate a lot. Good thing Nixie treated me the Crazy Maki! I got so full right then and there but still, I wanted to buy something from DQ. And speaking of DQ, we saw Mich! We greeted each other: beso, hug, WHATEVER. =)) We fooled around the newer mall again and then there was Angel Aquino, Iya Villania and Megan Young. Well, when we saw Iya she was in a sleep state so..

Mich: Ba't dito siya natutulog? Wala ba siyang bahay?


Seriously. HAHA. The next time around that we saw here, she was with Drew Arellano already. Okay. At 1:30 PM or so, we got back to Cybermall already for we still have a movie to watch. "Angels and Demons" starring Tom Hanks. What about it? Well... despite of me being so I-wanna-go-to-the-toilet-already that time, I still managed to what's the word until the end of the movie. 'twas really funny because I was really shivering from the low temperature of the cinemas. After, everything went fast and then we have to leave already.

May 20 - 24

These days are very unnecessary. I talked to myself all day. Sarcastically. I just learned that sarcasm can be a result of bumming.

May 25

Happy Birthday, Marielle Barraza! ;)

This is officially the "OMG I'm so hot day." The temperature went up to a blazing 30 degrees. And we were riding in an old Mazda Sedan 323 to Cainta. Oh and by the way, I already passed my shit for our school. I wonder what they're going to do with that but whatever, eew. So yeah, we went to Cainta to get some stuff for the embassy and since it was such a color-coded day, we had to do things immediately. And! The student license mission failed.

I shopped. You know, this is the thing that made going to college more exciting. New clothes and no uniforms but the sad fact is I will always have to decide of what to where. Everyday. I shopped in F&H and Bayo, btw. I still don't have a bag or bagsssss and proper shoes....

May 26

I woke up REALLY early because I had to go along with my parents for I have to get my student license. It was a "success" now, I guess ;)


Frances got a message that on this day, God wants her to know...
... that humans learn only by trial and error, and that includes you.

You've got to live life, not think about it. Step into the midst of things, try and fail and learn and stand up again. The question is not whether you will or will not make mistakes - you will. The question is do you want to learn and grow, or do you want to shrink back and be stuck? Take that step you've been avoiding. You can succeed, or you can get feedback that it didn't work, but in either case you are sure to feel alive.


The Hayden-Katrina FUCKING Scandal. I know how everybody feels here: you want them to shut the fuck up and clear things out 'cause they're getting too much attention already and everybody needs to get a hold of reality now. We don't care what happened to Katrina and Hayden or better yet Hayden and Aling Dionisia. They can have all the sex they want. They keep blaming each other and now that Hayden's mother popped up into the scene, things are more complicated. They're going to arrest each other.

OHMYGOD what is happening to the Philippines. And the senate should've known better, bitch.
Good thing Kim Bum's here. Reunite, people! ;)

SPAMMING results to a NEW URL.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...