Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Emotions and Dreams

Have you ever met or have known somebody whose got the same attitude as you but when you come to see her, there's a fit of jealousy or anger that builds up inside your chest?

Well, I have. You see, liking a person isn't easy. This most likely to happen when you don't get to know more that person or you didn't have any chance to talk to her. You think she's just the corniest person alive who's getting the people you value the most but then you realize there's a lot of things you need to know. She has the attitude you hate the most in this world, you still say though. But then again, have you ever thought of some people saying that you've got the same qualities of the person you hate the most? That is just a realization by them but most of the time, it's true. I've seen it for myself and then I realized, life have more worth when you dream and achieve than hating things you shouldn't.


On this day of your life, Frances,
we believe God wants you to know...
that it's time to STOP going through the motions of living,
and START living
.

Are you willing to do that now? Or are you going to wait until all life energy drains out of you and your loved ones who are trying to support you at this very moment? You were not born to follow rules and regulations. Living starts with dreaming. So dream, dream friend, and let dreams show you the path to your bliss.



What a perfect quote for this day. I'm going to start living and life starts with productivity and Super Junior. Apparently, I've been enjoying downloads especially the ones with Kibum. I simply ignore the things without him. Kim Kibum, Bryan *gulp* Trevor Kim OR 김기범 is mine. =)) Speaking of which, I ordered and paid for the Version C CD of their third album which cost me $19 more or less last May 18th which was the official release date for YesAsia. The person I ordered it from texted me that it was shipped last 24th and I'd probably get it 14 days later, June 6th! Well, you guessed it, I'm excited :"> :">

“Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities.
Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.”

- Gloria Steinem

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...