Saturday, November 26, 2011

You're so Peri-Peri...

Ola! Welcome aboard to Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken! :) 

My Fridays are typically made up of being a couch potato and starving myself because of laziness. Yes, one day, this inactivity will finally eat me up alive. Haha, I'm kidding. Well, except for times of chillaxation (wtf), parties and close-distanced events, I'm usually kicking. Chos lang, echuserang party girl ang peg ko tonight! Hahaha

SO! Moving on, last Friday I had a very nice dinner with two of my closest college friends-slash-blockmates, Irmay and Enchees at Peri-Peri Charcoal Chicken, Megamall. 



The place was seriously jampacked at 7PM! 



Irmay's chicken with carbonara 


Enchees' chicken meal



 ...and my grilled chicken salad! 

Plus, that "soup and drinks all-you-can for P49" was totally worth it... at least by observing them. Haha! But seriously, everyone should try eating out at Peri-Peri for once. 

Hospitable waitresses/waiters, check! Savings friendly, check! Ambiance, check! And finally...

"Eto na yun. Mura na, malaki pa serving!"
Miranda, 2011

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...