Thursday, November 3, 2011

PB + TGBC!

I've been specially stoked for this day for two things which I spent with three of the most awesome people in my life, Arysse, Filane and Ayeza!

1) Praybeyt Benjamin

...was seriously "unkabogable!" There were some really corny lines during the movie but there were too many funny lines to enumerate. My favorite was that of the "kasim" one though I never can really remember the whole line and there was this one line which went like,

The scene was the confrontation between Carlos Agassi's role and Vice Ganda's.
Prior to this line, Carlos told Vice Ganda's gender as being "abnormal" and
Vice Ganda's comeback, probably being the most pilosopo of all the pilosopo, was this.

"Ikaw nga abnormal diyan eh, kalalaki mong tao, ang laki ng dede mo!"


2) Blueberry Cheesecake from Conti's! My very first entry for my TGBC project :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...