Friday, December 9, 2011

Stop, breathe, don't think.



 



My mother asked me ten years ago, “Nature lover ka talaga ‘no?”

Ever since the world has increasingly motivated itself to be physically civilized, it seemed like we have lost control of whatever we might have held before --- our childhood, a relieving sight of the genuinely green environment and maybe, just the simple happiness we can see from the faces of the strangers we've met. Although I’ve lived almost two decades of my existence in the city, I must have discerned a hundred times of what would it feels like to live in the province or simply a place with only the nature to appreciate --- bright blue skies, gracious flowing waters and fresh air.

Nature will never cease to amaze me. And my reply to my mom? I just smiled. Yes, I do love nature.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...