Monday, December 26, 2011

Not again that another proposal!


Because I still can't get over this video. I even cried during the first two times I watched it :(  I came to see something about this event at Tricia Gosingtian's blog about that post about her recent visit to Malaysia when she met up with one of its prime bloggers, Cheesie. Coincidentally, Cheesie's the best friend of the girl in the video, Audrey Ooi Feng Ling! So, yeah, if you wanna go through a slower version of the movie, you can browse the memes used by her fiancé, Tim Tiah (who, btw, is one Nuffnang's founder), at her blog [here]!



Too sweet/cute for words
Gives me another reason to be frustrated in life (Haha, I'm kidding!) 
Then again, congratulations for their engagement! We all hope for the best :) 

Ok, back to my own life... 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...