Thursday, December 22, 2011

Semi-block Christmas party

Last December 14, just right after our University Sports Day, we got ready for our block Christmas party at the nearest getaway place of the year: Eastwood! Since we all met up really late, around 10 PM, we decided to have our annual FGF event at Happy Lemon. Bought drinks, took photos while apparently noticing the floral trend during the night and impersonated who we were able to pick. 

Oh, and the dress that I wore was the one I bought from Tracy Ayson! :) My mother even liked it1




Chary, Enchees, Irmay and I 





Anne and I

We missed the others! :(

We gals :D

Thank you, DJ! :) Haruki Murakami's 1Q84.

Others left early while we stayed there for a little longer and ate first at Tokyo Tokyo (awwgawd, I missed their sushi!!). Homer and Chris decided to go their own way so us two females returned to that drinking place of which name I can't really remember. Went home around 2AM.

Unedited photos from the bagong-bago, wala pang gasgas na camera ni Chris Tenchavez! Thank you :)

1 comment:

Bea Perez said...

looks like you had fun :) nice outfits ♥

xx Bei

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...