Saturday, March 12, 2011

Titles are very hard to think of.

Last night, I had a very awesome night during the UA&P IT’s Project Management' Team’s “Illuminite” at the Renaissance Hotel. It was a yearly event for us IT students to recognize those who are, well, worthy of being recognized in terms of academic and character views. The smartest people in the batch were given certificates while there were special awards such as the “Ms. and Mr. Congeniality” and “the Lady Gaga and Kanye West.”

Meanwhile, there were performances by the some IT students. Some played in a band, sang and danced. Anyhoo, my group called “Potassium,” performed a Glee-like one however, it’s epic-ness was not entirely because of the performance itself but because since a member backed-out the last minute while we had a hard time looking for a replacement, we were lucky enough to have someone take an initiative to take the place. Nevertheless, I’m glad the audience had a good laugh because of that “hoohoohoo~” part in the song “Forget You,” the Gwyneth Paltrow version.

Maybe I’ll post some more pictures when people get to upload theirs?

198999_207292349281426_100000019881274_840231_5186122_n

© Dale Ligon

Upon arriving home, as usual, I looked at the mirror and criticized my sarcastically pretty eyebags which are already to big for my face. But “All Hail!” to my hair when I saw that it was perfectly in place after a huge ponytail that I decided to take some pictures. (This is my very first time post self-portraits in my blog so please pardon me if ever you get sick ‘cause of my fez XD)

1 comment:

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

I love your look :) Reminds me of magazine pictures..the one where the girl looks sad from a party, but still looks amazing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...