Sunday, March 6, 2011

Set the Program

Pre-caution: IT allergic people are forbidden in this post just in case. Haha, I’m kidding :D

Believe it or not, it’s already been my second day of figuring out how my programming project will turn out --- at least for its user interface. Anyhoo, it was such of a big help since I get to skim through the other codes for Java. I’m pretty proud of myself, though, because I got to accomplish stuff and learn CSS!

 

image

Here’s what my program looks like as of the present :) I wish to finish it in time… meaning, before the sem ends.

I won’t leave this entry with that, though. Who wants sushi? They’re from Tempura, a restaurant just beside Gerry’s Grill in TriNoma. Their food are more than just deliciously, mouth-watering- looking. Here’s two of what we ate for our dinner celebrating my father’s birthday!

image300

Kani Salad Maki

image303

Mixed Sushi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...