Monday, March 7, 2011

Retreating to the retreat

Before somebody who’s logically lacking studies for her Statistics test about the mind-boggling probability cases, I finally decided to post some random pictures from my camera. Exactly a month ago, some of the SSE girls went for a full-scene (by means of that, I say a lot of plants, trees, mountains and even the Laguna de Bay) and very fulfilling retreat at Tanay, Rizal.

DSCN0062

Hello there, craters on the right side of my nose!

DSCN0408

Irmay and I goofing around at the veranda

DSCN0441

With Mia and Krisia “Anne Curtis” Cruz

DSCN0513

DSCN0560

The picture shouts, “We are the dorks!”

DSCN0570

“We are dorkier!”

DSCN0583

DSCN0661

I do those kinds of faces a lot, don’t I? :P

DSCN0730

DSCN0741

© Francelle Ricofuerto: Ants Can Go Robotic Silver

DSCN9991

PS: Too lazy to edit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...