Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Will It Be?


Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson

Finally, we're gonna graduate. All of high school will end and after two months, we'll say hello college and to a whole new world. High school wasn't so easy but I can say that these four years were the best. The best moments of my life and surely one of the things I will cherish in my life. There were both joy and sadness; ups and downs; achievements and struggles. Still, I thank God for giving me this chance and that I didn't miss a huge part of what made me become what I am now. There are people who wished they have studied in their earlier years and I'm grateful that I had these chances that others didn't have.

Our batch always gave the impression of being the noisiest and impolite. We couldn't blame them 'cause that's what we really are. We were born in the year of the monkey so to say. We showed everybody that we are capable of making the school proud of us. These achievements include winning in various competitions and even representing the country. Although we were somewhat unruly at times, we tried to be the best we can be.

In two days, I and my batchmates are going to graduate from the School of the Holy Spirit of Quezon City. The school we hated and loved. The institution which made us conservative and be confident of what we do. The school who taught us to be conservative and smart in what we wear This was the one which nurtured us, thought us things that we know. SHSQC gave us lots of difficults homeworks. SHSQC didn't give us beauty rests. Though we don't appreciate these things right now, I am sure we will bring these to our future careers and teach these virtues and lessons to our children and if given the chance, to our grandchildren too.

High school has thought me many things. Be confident of what you are. Laugh out loud. Don't just dream of your dreams, achieve them. High school is all about endless responsibilities, honesty, sensitivity and faith in Him.

UP, UST, Ateneo, De La Salle, UA&P, FEU, MAPUA or wherever college you may be, there's always the high school life you could always look back to.

Congratulations, Batch IX!
And also to other graduating students!
Be proud of what you are!

"Wherever you go, go with all your heart."
- Confucius

6 comments:

kristine said...

Wow! Congrats! :) Wait, you will be studying in UA&P, right? Cheers to your future! :)

And yes, there's always high school to look back to. But I must say that from what and where I am now, everyone you knew on those days have been sifted and only the true ones remain. Time has changed the way things go.

So now, cherish every moment, alright? Congrats again! :D

Unknown said...

Yep, UA&P. :-j

High school was the best but I'm very much looking forward to college.

Thank you, Ate Kristine! :)

Jo Anne said...

dear Frances, happy graduation!

Jam said...

Aw. I suddenly missed HS grad. :| Anyways, happy grad and congrats! :>

Unknown said...

@ Jue

Thank youuuu! :D
Happy grad, too!

Unknown said...

@ Ate Jam

Thank youuu! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...