Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hello, hello! ♫♪♫


Instead of possibly bringing down everyone's spirits this night because of my supposed-to-be very emotional post about my incomplete grade in Computing (the worst "grade" you can get than a 3.00), I'd like to commend everyone's efforts during the DCDC auditions! Yeah, I'm still kind of not over it yet since I still view random videos of random groups I come across on Youtube. In this post, though, I'll put every chosen cover group's available performances in YT here for my future --- and maybe yours, too! -- references. For what? In the future, I might answer that. And, yes, my current playlist includes SHINee's "Hello."

Want to judge? Be my guests!

(Videos are posted according to the Dream Concert Dance Cover line-up on December 29 as posted by the KPop and Culture Fest people.)

4NE1 in a recent performance other than the DCDC auditions

One Minute Girls (OMG) - "HUH"


I.Wonder - "So Hot"

KARAmilla - "Lupin"

Miss.tery - "Bad Girl, Good Girl"

13Seouls - "Sorry, Sorry"

T-aramisu - "Bo Peep"


Cyber Swiss Girls - "La Cha ta"

V1stAr - "Shady Girl"


Panic - "Sign"

BLAQlist - "Y"

BEST - "Shock"

TVXQute - "Mirotic"

Ku-Kiss - "Bingeul Bingeul"

B.Guz - "No One"

Teen Tough - "Clap"

2Pi-em - "Again & Again"

ElementShine - "Ring Ding Dong"

As for D'Boss, the cover group for D-NA, I can't seem to find a video of any of their performance.. Might as well serve as a surprise for everyone! And speaking of cover groups, Technicolor will be at the Philippine KPop Convention's Garage Sale in Eastwood at November 6 so don't miss that out, okay? :D

PS: Please, please watch Technicolor's! Analyze it if you can and tell me what needs improvement. Comment here, tweet me or whatever. Thanks a bunch!

3 comments:

landel cruz said...

they're all good. For there efforts, all of them deserve to win.

my blog, free stylish heels

Anonymous said...

They are all good.

Mariel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...