Wednesday, September 29, 2010

...now I know where Jay Park-ed!

Yes, apparently, he stayed at Dusit Thani Hotel Manila until a while ago when he left for Korea and he is to return later for his fanmeeting on Sunday.

Although I really wanted to go to his event, I won't 'cause I think God has already given me His will not to go since I already have met him face-to-face during the press conference last Wednesday and a while ago in Showtime. Then again, I'd love to receive a free ticket for the fanmeet and maybe sell it? Haha, I'm kidding.

Without further ado, here are some few images you'd have to see last Wednesday when I went out of my way to just see him. Also, if you may ask if I was allowed to freely watch him during the press conference... I wasn't since I'm not any of the invited guests. I was able to have pictures, however, because of my friend who worked for MYX. And for that, thank you! <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Indeed, Pinoys are crazy fans! Remember the undergarments ELF threw during the SS2?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Plus, yep! I want everyone to see this! A picture of me and Ms. Anne Curtis! Hahaha!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PS: Video of Jay Park performing "Demon" coming right up! ;)
PPS: Support our group, Technicolor! <3

2 comments:

Ysh ♥ said...

Ang galing mo talaga! Idol! :))

Unknown said...

Bakit ako magaling? Hahaha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...