They say diamonds are a girl's best friend but I beg to differ. It's shoes that I would choose if I would be ever given a chance to choose between the two. But, as of now, I should stick to online window shoe shopping and keep praying that I win Ms. Angel's (of Asian Vogue!) giveaway :)
As soon as I read about it, like just now in Twitter, I knew I had to join. Why, why do I bother joining? Because Asian Vogue has been, like, my dream shoe store. No pun intended, you guys. Haha. But, seriously, seeing those fashion bloggers strut their way to fashion events that I've forever drooled at as I browse through the store's Multiply, I just want to grab them to make them mine. Then again, I can't.
So here I am, making my move to actually hoping to win this whooping P5K GC from Asian Vogue :) If you want to also join, though, here are the mechanics!
In order to qualify, you have to do the following:
1. Follow Asianvogue during the contest duration. - +1 entry
2. Reblog this post - +1 entry
3. Add our Multiply Account - +1 entry
4. Like Asianvogue's official fan page (the one with the pink profile photo) - +1 entry
5. Post anything on your wall telling us why you love Asianvogue or just a simple note and tag the fanpage - +3 entries
6. Follow our Twitter account - +1 entry
7. Tweet something about @asianvogueshop - +2 entries
8. Place the Asianvogue badge on your site/blog - +5 entries
(Code can be found right here! As Blogspot automatically converts the HTML thing)
9. Blog anything about Asianvogue - +5 entries
Total of 20 entries :)
Email your name and email address including all the entries you've done, your fb/multiply/tumblr/twitter account's username/link and blog url/link where you placed our badge or blogged about Asianvogue.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY ENTRIES".
-If your account is set to private, please attach a screenshot.
-Giveaway is open to all Philippine residents only.
-All entries are subject to verification.
Giveaway will end on October 25 and winners will be chosen via Random.org on November 1.