Friday, August 6, 2010

Untitled thoughts

I wanna share with you about what I've been up to lately.

First, I applied for the Daily KPop News team and fortunately, I got in! I think it's going to be my way of leisure time when I'm at home and not busy. Life's too short anyway for thinking about problems that shouldn't take much of my time. Anyway, for the first days, I was really having a hard time coping up with the authors 'cause I felt everything that I posted was just reposts and I tend to be "scolded" online because of it. As time went by, though, I learned everything what I needed to do. Yes, I still make mistakes but that's just a part of it.

Like what I posted in our meeting room, I really learned a lot of things. I taught myself to be more responsible in what I do by having to check the posts that have already been posted on the site. Another thing is my organization of time. I didn't know how I was supposed to look for news-worthy articles but the good thing is I found resources. I'm grateful I was the one who looked for them. These sources aren't going to look for me. It's just like I have to chase time, not time chasing me.

On another note, this time I'll teach myself to be more optimistic (not that I'm a pessimistic!) with work and looking at the brighter side. Unlike what I used to, being easily down because of stress and more low-leveled depressing stuff, I'm in for more work and business!

Second is that I felt really great after a major Biology test. In short, our midterms. Before the test itself, I was determined to be exempted from the final test more than anything. Though it's REALLY hard for me to get rid of my laziness, thank God for my self-inspiration. It was the first time that I woke up at 3 in the morning to study and eat hopia for breakfast. I think, sometimes, that I am a descendant of Doraemon with that fetish for eating hopia anytime of the day. Anyway, I felt like such a smart person after studying but at present I think I have 5 mistakes in the test (2 of it were 2 points each). Hahaha! So much for perfection but what I needed is a grade of 88 for me to fulfill my greatest wish for now: exemption from the finals!

The third part is about a busy weekend! In the morning, I need to get to Mall of Asia for Graphika Manila and then for a requirement, I have to go out of my way to go to WNCAA Opening at 12 NN and get back to SMX and stay there 'til 5. At 7 PM, I'm going to attend a long-gone friend's debut in Quezon City. Honestly, I felt really excited about her remembering her friends here in the Philippines. It was, like, 5 years after we saw each other before she went to States. It's just such a nice feeling.

As for the last part of this week's weekend, the KPop and Culture Fest which is a very great opportunity to meet my co-authors in DKP and befriend them at the same time.

Worrisome thoughts begone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...