Friday, August 10, 2012

Yes, I'm alive!

I just miss posting food photos on this blog. :( But then, on a brighter side, I'm still grateful for the people who still visit here. I wanna kiss and hug all of you. Echos lang lol. You can still visit my amateur photography blog though at http://creamofscrap.wordpress.com! :) 



Decent photos from my Instagram account! (_franceslim)
From top-left, to inside:


  • Green Tea Cheesecake from Secret Recipes
  • Chicken Teriyaki Salad from Kimono Ken
  • Crunchy Kani Maki from Kimono Ken
  • My “masterpiece”: chicken with black beans and tomatoes with squeezed orange
  • Macau 2010
  • Haggard face from yesterday
  • Books I retrieved from our old house
  • Outside our unit
  • Uhh, sofa bed aka my bed
  • Shark’s Fin from Next Door by North Park
  • House Salad from Flaming Wings
  • Filipinas Heritage Library
  • No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...