Monday, May 28, 2012

TGIF!


IMG_0354 copy

What I imagined to be a normal, family Friday night for me turned out to be something different as I joined my female co-interns at a sleepover at the Discovery Suites in Ortigas! Ces invited us over since she lived the hotel life for a couple of days with Von and Kuya Dindin (FC?), and she got lonely having the suite for herself. Hahaha, I'm kidding. She didn't have any company for the last night she was going to stay there  and the rest is history. Thank you for having us over! :) Then again, I was actually hesitant to join at first thinking that my parents wouldn't let me join them... I was already out the whole week, going home during the wee hours in the evening.

Before arriving at the hotel, I went first to my mother's event thing and went home first to get stuff. As for the night, at least during the time I was there, consisted of them drinking while all of us watching the ever annoying Kit and Myrtle on PBB (oops!). By morning, we prepared ourselves for a buffet breakfast. As usual, I wanted to taste everything that was served hence, having five small plates for breakfast. I was so full that I didn't eat anything until dinner!


IMG_0321

IMG_0257

IMG_0355

IMG_0356

IMG_0357

IMG_0359

IMG_0364

IMG_0367

IMG_0370

IMG_0380

IMG_0398

IMG_0400
My second plate. Haha!

IMG_0404

IMG_0439

IMG_0441

IMG_0490
Back in our room! 

IMG_0509
Magnum for dessert. Thanks, Sheena, Kim and Tina for these! :)

IMG_0514

Thank you, Aubrey, Keena and Ces for capturing some of the photos in this post! :) 

1 comment:

Emmerey Rose said...

Hi dear! have you joined my giveaways already? :) please do join if you haven't yet. Thanks!

http://loveandelegance.blogspot.com/2012/05/php-1000-gc-giveaway.html

http://loveandelegance.blogspot.com/2012/05/loveandelegance-obsession-wout-limits.html

http://loveandelegance.blogspot.com/2012/05/loveandelegances-firmoo-glasses.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...