Saturday, January 14, 2012

Oh boy, Teriyaki Boy!

Just as was expected, various social networking websites were bombarded with posts about three words: "Friday the Thirteenth". This significantly reminded me of our recent lesson in PhilSoc about folk Catholicism, of how Filipinos can believe Roman Catholicism and of how we can manage to bring attention to these superstitions at the same time.

Anyway, my earlier part of the day consisted of me being able to enjoy reading Dante's "Inferno". Dorky and nerdy, yes, but the fact that I'm enjoying it surprised me as well! Maybe it's that thought that you gotta learn to love what you're doing. Meanwhile, I went to school for only one class for the latter part of the day, my PE class was a freecut. Fortunately, when I was dying of boredom at home, my parents agreed to dine out for dinner at Teriyaki Boy, SM Megamall.

Despite the "need" to eat sushi yesterday, I couldn't because of my asthma attacks :( So I ordered a beef dish instead, Sukiyaki Beef Teppan Don! And, thanks Teriyaki Boy, for having the healthy Asupara Bacon Maki to somehow substitute my sushi craving. Here are photos, I hope you'll be hungry by the end of this post. Hahaha!

That fetish for taking photos of cartoons found at a number of restaurants.

Asupara Bacon Maki


Gyoza 

Dynamite Roll (which I ate, btw, even though I was not allowed to)


My order: Sukiyaki Beef Teppan Don

Mother only order the maki for herself. Diet, 'te? While my father ordered a ramen which I couldn't remember what was the name. I wasn't able to take a photo of it, though. Then again, all of what we ordered were really tasty and was worth it. Even the waitress who served us throughout our meal made sure that we ate heartily by prioritizing our demands. Naks, mehganon? Miss, can you make kuha me some tissue? (Ugh, the effect of those conyo tweets!)

That's how I spent the so-called Friday the 13th! Oh, there's two more coming our way this year... after 13 weeks. So, watch out! Hahaha, I'm kidding. Have a great weekend, everyone! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...