Monday, January 9, 2012

The last pieces

I've been meaning to post something like this for the past week but guess what, I might've lost the momentum to do so but here it is... a post-Christmas season syndrome! :) 

That surprise gift from Love Diva Philippines! 
Imagine my surprise when Bloggers United sent me a tweet about this. 


Kimono-ish cover-up from Celine! My mother was hesitant to buy this at first and then when she saw me wearing this, nag-iba ang ihip ng hangin. Haha!

Haven't tried this on yet but this was from my friend, Kristine. However cracking nail polishes are magical! I've used The Face Shop's and I didn't feel anything but to be mind-blown.

One of the pieces I managed to hoard in my mother's age-old closet. 

Staedtler pens I got from Dani from our high school Christmas party! 

Aside from two cute notebooks, Nixie gave me this tomato pen!

Now one of my abused bags which I use in both going to school or casual walks. 
From one of my uncles.

And to add, I finally have a copy of Haruki Murakami's "1Q84" from DJ during our block Christmas party. Too bad I wasn't able to have a photo of it but who knows if I'll post it one of these days when I start to read it!

That's probably it for today 'cause I can't manage to tire myself too much because of asthma attacks :( I hope I'll get better really soon, though :)

Have a great day, everyone! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...