Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The sun rises at the “Queen of the South”

Departure time from Manila was around four in the morning that we had to get up really early. Two hours of sleep was….

Our first stop after eating breakfast at Jollibee and dropping off the hotel was the Magellan’s Cross.

Meet my “Japanese” cousin

The Sto. Niño Basilica

The Cebu City Cathedral

Oh yes, that’s the Ayala Mall in Cebu. Probably one of the malls with the best view.

Fresh seafood in "Neo Neo." You can’t definitely miss this out when you decide to go to a trip to Cebu! The best ihaw-ihaw restaurant I have ever gone to!

Uncles picking out which ones to be cooked.

A photo with my “Chinese” cousin this time XD (One Chinese man mistook him as a Chinese during our HongKong trip, that’s why.)

That’s it, for now! I’ll post more when I have time tomorrow :D Bohol pictures, coming up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...