Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MANN MANN... HANN-ey!

Early in the morning of the bright, shining day of February 14, 2011, my mother asked me out of the blue of where we should go to eat later that everning. I asked why, it did not even cross my mind that it was already Valentine's Day. Roses? Nah. Chocolates? It'll just make me fat. In short, that Monday was a day like any other. I'd rather stick with non-chocolatey food. Haha :P

Anyway, moving on to my point... despite the business (it should be read like, busy-ness) of my life as of the moment juggling studies, extra-curricular but school-related activities and the Korean fandom, I forced myself to have dinner with my parents. Just to share, over the last week, I mostly spent my night out the our lovely home that I never spent any meal with my family. Breakfast? Very seldom since I wake up earlier than them.

On my way to school, I was endlessly thinking of a restaurant where we can spend dinner aside from the infamous Pancake House. Then I thought of Mann Hann, a what seems to me a restaurant with very delicious menu since everytime I get the chance to walk by that place, there's always people lining up for their seats.

Indeed, my expectations did not fail. They really have awesome food!


Lumpiang Ubod


Prawn Tempura


Macau Pork




Ube-Macapuno Cheesecake


Yang Chow

How was your Valentine's Day? :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...