For the past few years of my life, I’ve been finding a way to "transform" big time when it comes to habits. Sad to say that everytime I tried, I failed, and this failure went on and on until I went to college.
Anyway, I'd like to say that this is a post New Year entry consisting of the resolutions my life has been looking forward to... ever since.
- Avoid cramming. Just in case I find it very difficult to follow, I put "avoid" instead of the complete "no cramming" sign. I'd like to share, though, that the start's pretty great and I hope I'll be...
- More consistent. I always have a hard time maintaining grades... and some other stuff.
- Put smileys in text messages. This is VERY self-explanatory, set aside my "K" texts. Hahaha!
- Being proactive rather than reactive. When one of my blockmates, Lalaine, talked about this in her report, I was suddenly all ears to what she was saying. Reactive? It's the being of a person who is easily overtaken by her emotions while the proactive side is more of a "put your heart before your mind" concept.
- Lots of patience.
- Less Facebook, more actual books. Everybody needs this anyway! ...at least, I think we all do.
- Like they said, "early to sleep, early to rise." For the record, I've been sleeping as early as 9:30 PM on a school day and the day starts at 5:30 AM for me to study. Been keeping in mind what I've read in a Yahoo! health article that it's better to study during that time of the day when your mind's all hyped up!
- Staying true to what I say. Hello there, more serious life.
I think that's all for now, folks! Good luck to everyone's having their exams ;)