Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm Poppin'

KPoppin,' that is. For the past two weeks, everything that's on my mind has been KPop, KPop, KPop and it all started because of U-Kiss.

Last March was their first time to tour Manila and visit the Philippines as well. I didn't even have the slightest idea who they were, what they look like and what their songs are. I only wanted, at that time, to see them as part of my KPop fandom.


Their cover of "As Long As You Love Me" by the Backstreet Boys.

During the span of two months, several things happened. My friend got in during the dancing auditions and there were some problems. The U-Kiss concert which was originally planned to happen last May 29 was postponed due to some "unforeseen circumstances." A week later, all KissMes, including me, were all hyped up for the upcoming concert. And can you guess how we were crazy for them? My friends and I checked-in at Edsa Shangri-La! Who would ever think that we'll do that?

For their first day here, we joined our dancer friend and some of the concert organizers over at Shang after U-Kiss' show at Party Pilipinas. The clock tick-tocked fast while waiting for them to come over and nobody came since they rested for a while. Just as we were about to leave the hotel, we were shocked to see all 6 members, excluding Kevin, in the pool playing and stuff.

Moving on, the concert itself was made of pure awesomeness. Fan service? Check. Hot members? Check. Crazy gen ad fans? Check. The gen ad were surely crazy, we even wanted for the Araneta staff to make us go down to the Upper Box since there was a little number of people seated there.

And as for me, it was the first time I ever sat at the gen ad section. No, it isn't true that you'll see them as eenie-meenie ants. You can still see them even with bare eyes, I swear.

(Thank you to Nikon for developing such ultra-zoom in lenses!)





The best part, though, was when they went down the hotel. As we were just about to ride the elevator to go check our room, the elevator in front of us opened and there were Kiseop and Kibum right in front of us. A friend even laughed at me 'cause she was calling "Kibum, Kibum!" that time and she shared to me that I just stood up there looking at Kiseop. I just started acting like a damn fangirl at that time. Yikes!


Alexander signing for autographs after swimming.


Soohyun, as usual, was loitering around the pool while giving some fan service.

********

During the BEAST Fansigning @ the SM North Edsa.


AJ, you're so hot, hot, hot, hot (to the tune of that XLR8 song. LOL)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...