Monday, April 13, 2009

My Eyes Hurt

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I'm getting fat, I wanna cry.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
P240.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?" dytic?
You tell me.

4. Favorite planet?
X.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My father.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
My phone got busted and I'm stuck with a 32 fucking hundred.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Our 2002 Intrams shirt.

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Yeah. I'm me.

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
Bare.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
OR.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She looks good with curly hair.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Denden dreamt about Lee Min Ho's "visit" here in the country.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
None. HAHA.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
So, anyway, whatever, what the hell, fuck all in one day.

17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
Arysse in her text last April 9 :))

18. Last furry thing you touched?


19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?


20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I use a digicam.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Sixteen.

22. Your worst enemy?
TAKE A WILD guess.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
Something blue.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Thanks. (When I was half asleep)

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million bucks.

26. Do you like someone?
No.

27. The last song you listened to?
Come Back To Me by Utada Hikaru

HEYYYY!
Am back! Haha. How are you, guys? I'm watching Death Note 3 at this moment and I just updated my LJ. You know what to do! (I dated it April 9 so don't ask anymore if you've noticed the date)

I was in Baguio in the last three days in time for my 17th birthday. YES, I'm 17 already. WTF. I'm getting older and the next time, I'm 30 already or something. So.. first,

THANK YOU TO THESE PEOPLE!
감사합니다 !!~

Through text: Angela Salazar, Jesson Montes, Ana Amponin, Clarisse Doctor, Annapat Despojo, Bernice Palma, Mikaela Ranjo, Camille Roque, Marielle Barraza, Arysse Sanvicente, Leanne Pucut, Eurielle Punzalan, Elle Punzalan, Leah Tan, Nicole Kalingking, Frances De Guzman, Camille Lanuza, Heidi Patawaran (Who also had her birthday last 04-09!), Anne Salcedo, Carla Lugue, Joyce Butardo, Denise Sison, Melissa Mercado, Luisa Santos, Frances Armonia, Jeselle Ubana, Angeline Lee, Kristine Almonte, Milaine Lomibao, Nicole Galang & Kathleen Velasco

Multiply: Gilleane Altuna, Icy Palma, Lira Ruiz, Frances Pasicolan, Clarisse Doctor, Camille Roque, Katrina Garong, Hannah Perdigon, Cza de Vera, Arbelle Manalac, Leah Tan, Genevieve Baxa, Lois Madrid, Paw Gascon, Paula Bengullo, Veronica Jovenes, Filane Cervantes, Gia Bolanos, Donna Fe Villegas, Giannina Orpilla, Ellouisa Recalde & Claudine Magud

Facebook: Alexi Calda, Nicole Alberto, some girl named Bilge Bilcer, Paw Gascon, Aina Lopez & Glenda dela Peña

My Blogspot: Elai Lim, Catrina Arellano, Jue Aujero, Mika Sunga, Katrina Pinpin, Arli & Mark Lester

Friendster: (Yes, I fucking checked it) Catrina Arellano, Arlynne Marcos & Janzen Dizon

And to my family & relatives! Mama, Papa, Tita Em, Tita Len, Tita Ana, Mathew, Tito Eller, Tito Boy, Tito Yong, Rylan, Meejo, Tita Cristy Tito Long, Ninang Lyn-Lyn, Ninang Nene, Lola Poping (Who also had her birthday last 04-09!), Tito Ocang, Ninang Ebay & Tito Tony

Thank you for making me special on that day! :D

Happy Birthday, too, to Heidi Patawaran & Lola Poping! And to.. Gerard Way (My Chemical Romance), Jesse McCartney (Alvin and the Chipmunks), Rachel Stevens (S Club 7), Kristen Stewart (Twilight), Leighton Meester (Gossip Girl) & Tomohisa Yamashita (NEWS)!


Please pray for Tara Stephanie Moran, she belongs to the batch higher than us. She died of cardiac arrest last April 10. May she rest in peace.

PS: I'm not leaving Blogspot! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...